Sign in to follow this  
Clarkus

He needs some education

Really guys? Just really? I'm curious if that isn't the map's "diving board" where was hurff going to?

Edited by xmen

Stop being an ass about it man fuck, shit like this is why people cant fucking enjoy jb,  Everytime ive been on anything that launches you that is in front of a pool is a diving board, further more

(Individual Sports & Recreations / Swimming, Water Sports & Surfing) a platform or springboard from which swimmers may dive

If you want to be a real bitch about i can point out that you are no longer able to call the platforms in Chernobyl or tower as diving boards because swimmers dont jump into pits of fucking death.

Tl;dr stop being bitches

Edited by Daft2thePunk

i was walking around asking where the diving board was

lol_zpsc43df38c.jpg

Also I know you weren't trying to fuck with me, you went on to say that it wasn't a diving board and that you didn't free slay me. You tried saying that I was just mad and that your weren't loopholing. You GENUINELY thought you weren't a faggot 

Edited by Demon

Ask any JbVet it has always been referred to as a diving board when the map was first made it was called a diving board please stop arguing and just settle it in chat or something and not on the forums.

This was a joke post at first and now its a full on argument. IS IT A DIVING BOARD??? IS IT A SQUARE???? WTF GUIESS

Really? because i don't find it funny when i come on to the forums and i see the only thing coming from jb posts are people bitching. Personally i think it scares away people who are not regulars or haven't been on the jb server.

It's a joke its obviously known to as a diving board. I just thought it was funny because its a square lol everyone needs to chill the fuck out. Its funny how defensive people just got over a square.

it wasn't a joke if someone was slayed for calling it a diving board

I would just stop hurf no reason to keep going you always have looked good you're making your self look bad. Edited by VeXeR

Ok guys sorry for not recognizing rhombuses as diving boards. Because I comprehend diving boards as totally different objects, I free slayed Demon. I will slay myself however many times it takes next time I join if it makes you happy. My bad. No need to get butt-hurt because some people don't recognize flat rhombuses as diving boards.

Simple mistake. Calm down.

Edited by HurFFiNatEr010

Just wanted to say over the last 2-3 years of counter-strike life i always wanted to try TTT and JB but you guys make it out to be the most argumentive, he said/she said, troll birthing enviroment you could ever put yourself into. also doesn't help both formats have daily abuse/ban threads

/>

Just wanted to say over the last 2-3 years of counter-strike life i always wanted to try TTT and JB but you guys make it out to be the most argumentive, he said/she said, troll birthing enviroment you could ever put yourself into. also doesn't help both formats have daily abuse/ban threads

yeah their is alot of that but both are really good servers minus the drama

/>/>

This fucking thread just gave me cancer..... It is this fucking shit that I stopped JB entirely after only 2 months on it and went to wcs1&2 and never looked back.....

jb died when people were abusing use to be the best server on SG And too many free kills

God fucking double post

Edited by VeXeR

I have only heard people refer to it as a launchpad.

Google diving board and see what you find

Yo, I don't care what people can imply, that ain't a fuckin' diving board.

Quit bein faggots it's a diving board. It's the only thing like that could be a diving board on the map, and it launches you into the air so you can dive into the pool. It's always been called a diving board while I'm on.

This is why we have problems on this server.

How can you have fun on a server where there are differences in rules between SO's who are supposed to know the rules. My bet is we would have other SO's say yes and no as well...

Seriously need to get SO's on track with each other, you can't expect a warden to know the rules when they don't.