Sign in to follow this  
Clarkus

He needs some education

It's a launch pad/diving board. 

Hurf slayed me after I said go to the diving board and he walked off in a toatally different direction which was a delay, I consider that kinda loopholing :) and sorta a freeslay

I hope youre reading this hurf because I will find you, and I will fucking hit you in the head with my dick

Edited by Demon

I don't want to get into the middle of things but you are both somewhat at fault here. Demon, technically that isn't a diving board, technically. And Hurf, you knew what Demon meant. You didn't really have to be an asshole about it and run the other way when you knew where you were supposed to go...

I don't want to get into the middle of things but you are both somewhat at fault here. Demon, technically that isn't a diving board, technically. And Hurf, you knew what Demon meant. You didn't really have to be an asshole about it and run the other way when you knew where you were supposed to go...

A lot of things you don't really need to be specif about, like if warden would say "all T's shift walk to the black circle of cell block with no detours or delays" he could say "oh no im a huge faggot there is no circle since technicaly its really not a circle so let me just shift walk into some dick" and slay whoever kills him

This is the same type of situation

Edited by Demon

I have only heard people refer to it as a launchpad.

Google diving board and see what you find

diving board

n
(Individual Sports & Recreations / Swimming, Water Sports & Surfing) a platform or springboard from which swimmers may dive

Wow that was hard to find man. Also a diving board under almost all definitions is flexible, the "diving boards" on CS are not flexible or movable whatsoever 

So are they not diving boards too?

diving board

n
(Individual Sports & Recreations / Swimming, Water Sports & Surfing) a platform or springboard from which swimmers may dive

Wow that was hard to find man. Also a diving board under almost all definitions is flexible, the "diving boards" on CS are not flexible or movable whatsoever 

So are they not diving boards too?

I don't see launch from

I don't see launch from

Why would it say launch, it doesnt say jump either. Just says "may dive" which you can do from the diving board on this map

You loophole SO HARD it hurts

Quit bein faggots it's a diving board. It's the only thing like that could be a diving board on the map, and it launches you into the air so you can dive into the pool. It's always been called a diving board while I'm on.