Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

water.exe

Water.exe's Application [Denied]

Name: Tom

Steam ID: evilhunter

XFire: evilhunter32

Provide a link to your GameMe profile: http://sg.gameme.com/playerinfo/196527

Microphone: yes

Favorite Server: jb, wcs1,wscs2 & TTT

Have you ever hacked in game before: No

Questions or Comments:Nope

About Yourself: Just a average person i love to go ride on my atv and snowmobile and love to fish when i go

Referral(s): Mimic, Hotsauce, Jmafia & Scopene

Referral confirmed.

Thank you for applying to Syndicate Gamers.

First off, make sure you're well versed in reporting Abusive Players (ex. Mic Spammers, Admins, Hackers etc...)

http://www.syndicate-gamers.net/showthread.php?t=7325

• Have one staff or two referrals from elite, senior elite, veteran, legend clan members or server officers.

• Have to have at least 2 week of forum time and 100 posts

• Have at least 50 hours of playtime on the Syndicate Gamers Servers.

After doing so you will be ready to move on.

The first phase of recruitment requires that you be screened by a Recruitment Officer or other staff if an RO is unavailable.

In order to do so, you will need to add one of the following and ask them (if available and willing) to screen you.

Please add your "in-game name" and "Preferred Server" in the add friend comment, as to avoid confusion. This is not necessary, but highly, highly appreciated.

JCS:

• Mitch (Xfire: geekyaznboy)

Advisors:

Recruitment Officers:

Failure to complete the screening will result in a denied application. Your screening must be posted by a staff member.

Check back often, as updates, comments and suggestions will be made throughout the recruitment process.

Thank you.

Screening questions:

Question 1: If there was a microphone spammer on the server, how would you deal with it? What if you ran into a hacker?

Question 2: What would you tell someone else who shows interest in joining sG?

Question 3: Would you consider yourself a mature person? If so, why?

Question 4: Why is it that you want to join the sG community? How often will you be on the sG servers and forums?

Question 5: Do you fully agree with the terms and conditions specified in the recruitment thread?

Question 6: Have you ever received disciplinary action from the sG staff? If yes, why?

Question 7: Have you ever been a member in sG before or tried to become one? If so, why did you leave/get denied?

Question 8: In around 5 sentences, tell us what we need to know about you before we let you into our clan.

PM me the answers to the questions.

Guest J_MaFia

Confirmation!

Question 1: If there was a microphone spammer on the server, how would you deal with it? What if you ran into a hacker?

For the mic spammer i would would mute him while i explain the rules thens unmute him so he could continue use of the mic, If he continued to spam microphone after i gave him a verbal warning i would kick and start recording the actions previously taken if he rejoined and just started mic spamming i would ban him for 60 mins and post on the forums about it. In the case of the hacker i would go to spec and start recoring a demo of the person accused and collect enough evidence and then take action after having enough demos.

Question 2: What would you tell someone else who shows interest in joining sG?

I would tell them to continue playing in sG servers and to lead them to the forums and explain to them the process to join.

Question 3: Would you consider yourself a mature person? If so, why?

Sometimes i can immature and other times i am mature. its more or less a mature of who im playing with.

Question 4: Why is it that you want to join the sG community? How often will you be on the sG servers and forums?

I want to join sG community because its the only servers i pretty much play on now and its a great community. Im normally on the servers and forums everyday

Question 5: Do you fully agree with the terms and conditions specified in the recruitment thread? Yes

Question 6: Have you ever received disciplinary action from the sG staff? If yes, why?

yes, I was mauled by zachmanman in TTT for killing someone who turned out to be a traitor on suspicion

Question 7: Have you ever been a member in sG before or tried to become one? If so, why did you leave/get denied? No

Question 8: In around 5 sentences, tell us what we need to know about you before we let you into our clan. I am basic yooper who enjoys playing videos. Im fairly easy to get along with and normally fun to play video games with. Been playing on sG servers for nearly a year and know alot of the people and the community and the playstyles of alot of alot of people in sG

Abstain for now.

2/6

Staff:

http://www.syndicate-gamers.net/showthread.php?t=44446

^ Look through that thread carefully before you make your decision. Like zach said in that thread, there may not be solid evidence of him being a faggot in game - but me and him both know water be a "pain in the ass".

Abstain for now.

2/6

Staff:

http://www.syndicate-gamers.net/showthread.php?t=44446

^ Look through that thread carefully before you make your decision. Like zach said in that thread, there may not be solid evidence of him being a faggot in game - but me and him both know water be a "pain in the ass".

Changing vote to abstain

1/6

Will change when I notice improvement - you are kind of a homosexual in JB and TTT.

Was going to see what the community says.

wish to withdraw my current app and re apply in the future. Also fatboy it seems like your voting no because i supported clay and of most the staff you are the only one that has 0 interaction time with myself