Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yung Stew

lol

I'm writing in here right now; 

The first chance I get i'm banning this kid for a whole day.

i think JB has gotten to him to the point where he's becoming retarded IRL, not only on the servers.

I think a bit of a break is the best way to stop the disease from spreading

3 minutes ago, Knox said:

what the fuck

Nothing to see here.. /r/im14andthisisfunny is oozing onto the forums again. 

1 minute ago, Clamps said:

Nothing to see here.. /r/im14andthisisfunny is oozing onto the forums again. 

That was a beautiful edit,

This dude reminds me of a 12 year old who just discovered 4chan.

1 hour ago, Mark from Facebook said:

I'm writing in here right now; 

The first chance I get i'm banning this kid for a whole day.

i think JB has gotten to him to the point where he's becoming retarded IRL, not only on the servers.

I think a bit of a break is the best way to stop the disease from spreading

Except you're not staff and you're only supposed to punish people for stuff they do on the servers on your watch not hand out punishments for forum infractions or complaints. Please don't start the paidmin banning spree.....

17 minutes ago, xmen said:

Except you're not staff and you're only supposed to punish people for stuff they do on the servers on your watch not hand out punishments for forum infractions or complaints. Please don't start the paidmin banning spree.....

The reason Mark said this because he was being a complete ass to him on the servers. He was loopholing racism and when Mark kicked and gagged him he complained it was abuse because he didn't see what he did as loopholing. He just used this post as a way to let him know that he's gonna be on his ass

1 minute ago, Yunki said:

The reason Mark said this because he was being a complete ass to him on the servers. He was loopholing racism and when Mark kicked and gagged him he complained it was abuse because he didn't see what he did as loopholing. He just used this post as a way to let him know that he's gonna be on his ass

Yeah I know but one of the paidmins is gonna see this and start banning people... Pls no!

2 minutes ago, xmen said:

Yeah I know but one of the paidmins is gonna see this and start banning people... Pls no!

Mark is a server officer, an extension of staff, who if sees fit, can ban someone for bad attitude.

a paidmin can do the same, but should provide proof and evidence, just like mark would. it's pretty simple.

I'll be waiting for a "Sorry to you guys for being immature and making shit posts" thread a month from now, see ya then 

52 minutes ago, Sean said:

Mark is a server officer, an extension of staff, who if sees fit, can ban someone for bad attitude.

a paidmin can do the same, but should provide proof and evidence, just like mark would. it's pretty simple.

Unless the rules have changed and I've missed it SOs can't resolve complaints or hop on to the server to ban people for forum infractions. Regardless how much of a dick this guy is on forums.

Just now, xmen said:

Unless the rules have changed and I've missed it SOs can't resolve complaints or hop on to the server to ban people for forum infractions. Regardless how much of a dick this guy is on forums.

I think you're misunderstanding.

He's a dick in game, not on the forums, it was made clear by a chat log I posted in his CD thread.

6 hours ago, xmen said:

Unless you've ever played with me to the point of see me abusing someone, I would suggest you reconsider your privileges. 

Here's a hint bud; Don't take things so literal. If I were to abuse my power, I would have done so by now, by banning that kid when I wanted.

His CD thread about me, I heard from four different people (Staff members included) that they would have just banned him. Yet I din't do that, instead I just gagged and kicked him off the server.

So, someone that does not frequent jailbreak, does not know the populous, does not know who I am as an admin, wants to comment on my "abusing power"? Get to know someone first before trying to white knight and tell someone to check their privileges , specially when you're overstepping yours.

1 hour ago, Mark from Facebook said:

Unless you've ever played with me to the point of see me abusing someone, I would suggest you reconsider your privileges. 

Here's a hint bud; Don't take things so literal. If I were to abuse my power, I would have done so by now, by banning that kid when I wanted.

His CD thread about me, I heard from four different people (Staff members included) that they would have just banned him. Yet I din't do that, instead I just gagged and kicked him off the server.

So, someone that does not frequent jailbreak, does not know the populous, does not know who I am as an admin, wants to comment on my "abusing power"? Get to know someone first before trying to white knight and tell someone to check their privileges , specially when you're overstepping yours.

So you instantly make it personal? Cool, very mature indeed.

All I said was "It propably sets a bad example to other admins to threaten to ban someone for a day next time you see them in the server just cause of his previous actions."

But srsly I'm done with this thread.

lmao. Call it loopholing racism all you want, it never WILL be. Mark, you know you're a fucking asshat, coming on the server, calling people faggots, saying "kill yourself you cancerous retard" to people for being bad at wardening on Jailbreak, and more delusional bullshit. You come onto the forums acting like some big boy all grown up like you actually do your job the way you're supposed to when in reality you don't give 2 shits. Grow the fuck up and get over it. I've only seen you on the server 3 times, the first time you were fine, the second was when you muted me, and the third you came online, trash talked EVERYONE except your little group of buddies, repeatedly made fun of autism and cancer, and then rage quit after being fucked by a CT for not following warden's orders. 

I couldn't care less if you ban me, because I know you have no reason to. This post is the best reason you'll have to ban me. 

The classic check your priv.... very original

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

31 minutes ago, Yung Stew said:

lmao. Call it loopholing racism all you want, it never WILL be. Mark, you know you're a fucking asshat, coming on the server, calling people faggots, saying "kill yourself you cancerous retard" to people for being bad at wardening on Jailbreak, and more delusional bullshit. You come onto the forums acting like some big boy all grown up like you actually do your job the way you're supposed to when in reality you don't give 2 shits. Grow the fuck up and get over it. I've only seen you on the server 3 times, the first time you were fine, the second was when you muted me, and the third you came online, trash talked EVERYONE except your little group of buddies, repeatedly made fun of autism and cancer, and then rage quit after being fucked by a CT for not following warden's orders. 

I couldn't care less if you ban me, because I know you have no reason to. This post is the best reason you'll have to ban me. 

If you can find anywhere in the logs me telling someone to kill themselves and that they're a cancerous retard, i'll step down. 

Don't come in spewing bullshit. And for the fact, I trash talk everyone, specially my group of buddies. And you obviously don't play enough jailbreak, because "autism" and "cancer" are part of the daily vernacular. 

And most likely I quit to play BDO, or just got tired of the game. You don't seem to know who I am. 

If you can find anywhere in the logs me telling someone to kill themselves and that they're a cancerous retard, i'll step down. 

Don't come in spewing bullshit. And for the fact, I trash talk everyone, specially my group of buddies. And you obviously don't play enough jailbreak, because "autism" and "cancer" are part of the daily vernacular. 

And most likely I quit to play BDO, or just got tired of the game. You don't seem to know who I am. 

d2f69cf28777ffcb83dc2f7a8c391265.jpgec46dc955457eaeabdfc3de04c231704.jpgc11eb085188fdbbc307dcf7d5dc25353.jpg7f8bc40cda73d4a8c7090e4f2b56c65c.jpg95d3b29b6c002027c37f1ef24967f196.jpg

Racial slurs, some incidences of you telling someone "kys" calling them a "cancerous retard". Talking shit about black Jesus. We will be waiting for your stepdown thread. This was also very recent too

24 minutes ago, ThatOllieWhoDies said:

d2f69cf28777ffcb83dc2f7a8c391265.jpgec46dc955457eaeabdfc3de04c231704.jpgc11eb085188fdbbc307dcf7d5dc25353.jpg7f8bc40cda73d4a8c7090e4f2b56c65c.jpg95d3b29b6c002027c37f1ef24967f196.jpg

Racial slurs, some incidences of you telling someone "kys" calling them a "cancerous retard". Talking shit about black Jesus. We will be waiting for your stepdown thread. This was also very recent too

Considering the evidence is right here in the logs, I would like you to step down like you promised you would. Thank you.

You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk