Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Carl Sagan

Happy Jesus Death Day

45 minutes ago, BLiNDBoi said:

Oh right right, zombie jesus day is this sunday... hold on lemme get my weapons out.

Preach it, I've told lots of people technically the first story of there being a zombie was from the Bible rather than around 1900...

Oh right right, zombie jesus day is this sunday... hold on lemme get my weapons out.

Nah man. He is like a reverse zombie or something. He heals people. So I guess if you are sick and he bites you then your ailment goes away???

Idk, something like that

50 minutes ago, Libreals420MistaChang said:

Preach it, I've told lots of people technically the first story of there being a zombie was from the Bible rather than around 1900...

I got a kick out of when I first heard about it. I'm not religious whatsoever.

8 minutes ago, centran said:

Nah man. He is like a reverse zombie or something. He heals people. So I guess if you are sick and he bites you then your ailment goes away???

Idk, something like that

I doubt the fucker will cure cancer though, we should test this out though. But I have no interest in becoming a "jesus zombication"

1 hour ago, centran said:

Idk, something like that

He's definitely a zombie. I mean, what kind of non-zombie dies then comes back to life 3 days later?