Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thorgot

Stepping Down

I know I'm still shit coder/newfag eng/whatever the kids call it these days... but I couldn't have finished half the stuff I've done without thorgot.

I will always appreciate your help and patience.

I know I'm still shit coder/newfag eng/whatever the kids call it these days... but I couldn't have finished half the stuff I've done without thorgot.

I will always appreciate your help and patience teaching me how to use Crtl+c and Ctrl+v.

Fixed

In my opinion thorgot should get Legend and Root Admin still.

Everyone Spam Mimic Jason and Junzou. Lets get Thorgot up there with the greats. 

Thorgot gonna miss you man.Take it ez

#thorgot4legend

Thank you for everything you have done for this community, you truly were an asset.

Legendary work and time is only put in by Legends, Congratulations on Legend status.

Thorgot,

Even though this was expected (since you did let us know weeks ago, and started finishing projects in anticipation, it is still a sad day to see you go.

If you ever have ideas or suggestions for the servers or site, I will always be ready to listen.

I hope we can keep working together, even though you aren't officially staff anymore;  Your experience can always be put to good use!

Thanks for everything you have done for both the members, the server and the sG community as a whole.

<3 sG | Ctark

I can't even begin to describe how much you've contributed to the servers over the past 5 years or so. That, and you were always my goto guy for uploading JB maps I work on since you were usually extremely quick about it. You absolutely deserve to be a Legend.

A shame to see you step down but then again considering just how long you've been doing this, no one can blame you. At all.

You deserve this title, buddy! Glad to hear you'll still be hanging out with the JB fags.

Congratulations on Legend status.

We did it Reddit.

0d9.gif

Even though I've only been a part of this community for such a short period of time, I can see the impact you have made. You were always a funny guy on the server and I'm glad I'll still be able to see you around on JB! 

HE DIDN'T FCUKING DIE YOU PUBES! GET OFF HIS DICK!

You did fantastic work. The servers won't be where they are today without your hard work and dedication. Congrats on stepping down? Yea that sounds about right. GG sweet prince.