Sign in to follow this  
Illogical

Come play with Mojo Game Studios on Friday night!

But I only play comp

I was only making a comment about how every game mode has positives and negatives according to each individual player. But okay, I'll give comp it's due.

Yeah, having a bunch of super serious players get angry and yell at you if you are not good at covering a spot or can't aim as good as them sure is fun.

Zombie escape 1% Humans win, 99% Zombies win! It's awesome.

Makes humans winning a special event. :)

So illogical are you getting paid for you work?

Have they released any other games?

in my 30 seconds of research it seems like your friends are all out of video game design school and want other people to fund their dream job running on absolutely no credentials

then they say shit like “Because everyone shares the same high-level vision for Cradle, less rework is necessitated by the design and production process,” which is just snakewords for "1st draft gud enough"

and then Mojo employs a number of freelancers — such as a 3D modeler in the Philippines — which is said to keep costs down.

“any amount of inexperience is counterbalanced by a broad support system, including the expert faculty of Carnegie Mellon and a relationship with our big brother Crytek.”

who put a banner up that links to a scam staff pls

So illogical are you getting paid for you work?

Have they released any other games?

in my 30 seconds of research it seems like your friends are all out of video game design school and want other people to fund their dream job running on absolutely no credentials

then they say shit like “Because everyone shares the same high-level vision for Cradle, less rework is necessitated by the design and production process,” which is just snakewords for "1st draft gud enough"

and then Mojo employs a number of freelancers — such as a 3D modeler in the Philippines — which is said to keep costs down.

“any amount of inexperience is counterbalanced by a broad support system, including the expert faculty of Carnegie Mellon and a relationship with our big brother Crytek.”

who put a banner up that links to a scam staff pls

Sagan, the destroyer of dreams.

Makes humans winning a special event. :)

Well it depends on the map, if its like icecap where humans win more often than zombies then no but it if its a map like mako where humans rarely win then yeah it would be a good idea. Its also up to Trucka if he wants to make an event out of this but since this started out of nowhere, I doubt there will be enough time to plan an event or whatever. 

Well it depends on the map, if its like icecap where humans win more often than zombies then no but it if its a map like mako where humans rarely win then yeah it would be a good idea. Its also up to Trucka if he wants to make an event out of this but since this started out of nowhere, I doubt there will be enough time to plan an event or whatever.

Er...I was jokingly equating the humans winning to being so rare that it is a special event in itself. I wasn't suggesting making an actual event out of it.

And yes, human win ratio is dependent on map, but I did not feel it was necessary to nitpick kareem's comment in that manner.

but I did not feel it was necessary to nitpick kareem's comment in that manner.

Again, what are you talking about. I just said something and you think I was being aggressive or some shit like that.

Again, what are you talking about. I just said something and you think I was being aggressive or some shit like that.

I think there is a misunderstanding. You thought I was trying to say we should make a ZE event out of humans winning. I was not saying that, but only making a light-hearted comment in response to kareem. My response was trying to clear up any confusion, but I guess it only caused more of it to appear.

This is probably one of those internet moments where not being able to hear the tone of voice of the person causes the message to be misconstrued.

Due to kickstarter taking a good amount of our time, we regret to inform everyone that we will have to postpone the gaming night to tomorrow. Sorry for the inconvenience! 

It actually might be a better time since sG members are more readily available on saturdays.

I think there is a misunderstanding. You thought I was trying to say we should make a ZE event out of humans winning. I was not saying that, but only making a light-hearted comment in response to kareem. My response was trying to clear up any confusion, but I guess it only caused more of it to appear.

This is probably one of those internet moments where not being able to hear the tone of voice of the person causes the message to be misconstrued.

For sure man. No joke though, we need a new ZE event like double credits or whatever.

It was delayed because the Mojo Staff were too busy with the kickstarter or something like that so Illogical set it back to saturday, same time as yesterday.