Sign in to follow this  
turbulance

Round 1 knife Races

I don't know who started this new trend I know its always been around but its just starting to get to the lame level. It has become a new trend to try and change your race to infected/takeno/tails/etc. Either way its just starting to shit on round 1 where everyone ones a knife race. Anyone else feeling the lame or am I in a boat by myself.

It's been this way since the server started in July. Infected, Takeno (bonus cash), Thor are all ridiculously powerful round 1. It's hard to balance pistol rounds around everything on the server so I don't know if bumping start cash to 1k would be enough. It's basically the only round where no one has helmets.

I think $1500 would be fine. Enough to buy shotguns and all the pistols but not enough for a rifle.

sure buy a shotgun, I'll just go ahead here and buy an mp9 and wreck face... np

Pugs also the dip shit who long jumps back to his spawn and bind buys 2 flash bangs a HE and a mol. Watch him he does the shit all the time.

He's already been warned by multiple SOs for repeatedly rule breaking, he'll be receiving his first ban soon if he can't get his shit together.

Holy hell, the bizon is even worse.

and that's why 1) SMGs are used in anti-eco rounds, 2) SMG round 1 is a terrible terrible idea.

besides having 1k money on the first round would actually make it worse since that gives knife races helmets and everyone else still only has pistols. 1st round global nerf to knife races hello

Putting everyone on default could fix the "problem",but I don't think it's even a problem. Knife races might be OP on pistol rounds,but literally MOST knife races are at a disadvantage when it get's past the 2nd round. There's a counter for everything on the server,if  you're having trouble against certain races,I would suggest taking the time to try and find out what you can do to counter that race,not suggest that the ENG's nerf the race to the ground(or do something to the server that changes the way the races are being played)

Just my 2cents

Putting everyone on default could fix the "problem",but I don't think it's even a problem. Knife races might be OP on pistol rounds,but literally MOST knife races are at a disadvantage when it get's past the 2nd round. There's a counter for everything on the server,if  you're having trouble against certain races,I would suggest taking the time to try and find out what you can do to counter that race,not suggest that the ENG's nerf the race to the ground(or do something to the server that changes the way the races are being played)

Just my 2cents

The only race round 1 I really have issue with is Infected, it's hard enough killing that shit with a rifle. I would recommend something like half regen rate for only the first round, that's pretty reasonable.

The only race round 1 I really have issue with is Infected, it's hard enough killing that shit with a rifle. I would recommend something like half regen rate for only the first round, that's pretty reasonable.

Yeah I suppose I can see that race being hard to deal with only pistols. I think Thorgot or coolness could just add a restriction to that race so it can only be played after the 2nd round,I would have to ask though.

Edited by Eddy

Don't change anything, people just need to get headshots, buy flashes, changeraces at the end of matches to be able to counter knifers first round of the next match, or just lose first round, it's literally no biggie.

Quit giving advice you newfag staff, it's fine the way it is.

Like ghoul says, It's not that people suck, it's that they're not trying hard enough.

Edited by JMaFia

Now that I think about it more, let the knife races have their first round rape. It's only one round, and knife races are naturally, because of the nature of these races, at a disadvantage.

Except takeno, the race definitely needs pug's steam id on the restriction list.