Sign in to follow this  
Hitman

Hey Y'all

Hey, 

So, if you know me it's by Moelleux or Hitman. I spend most  my free time on sG's zombie escape and surf servers in CS:GO. This is my first post so only 24 more to go til I can join sG! 

P.S. If I log on through steam can it tell me how long I've been registered on the forums?

P.S.S. I'm so glad to be apart of this community! 

Edited by Hitman

Welcome have not seen you yet but hope to see you soon

PS. don't spam post you will never make it into sG. Also on you're AP use proper grammar.

Edited by Hurr Durr Marine Putin

So, I heard that recruitment is closing soon. Because of this, I've been trying to post my 25 quickly. Just to clarify, by spam do you mean posting often in one period or just posting to random crap... because ,although I have posted many times tonight, I'm really trying to keep it relevant.

Edited by Hitman

/>/>

So, I heard that recruitment is closing soon. Because of this, I've been trying to post my 25 quickly. Just to clarify, by spam do you mean posting often in one period or just posting to random crap... because ,although I have posted many times tonight, I'm really try to keep it relevant.

First off, you should wait at least until next month to apply so people can have a chance to get to know you on the forums. And to answer your second question there is a difference between spamming and just posting a lot, I mean ichalvl posts a shit ton but its not really spam. So just don't shitpost. Edited by BananaPeelz

First off, you should wait until next month to apply so people can have a chance to get to know you on the forums. And to answer your second question there is a difference between spamming and just posting a lot, I mean ichalvl posts a shit ton but its not really spam. So just don't shitpost.

Thanks for the advice/ clarification!

So, I heard that recruitment is closing soon. Because of this, I've been trying to post my 25 quickly. Just to clarify, by spam do you mean posting often in one period or just posting to random crap... because ,although I have posted many times tonight, I'm really trying to keep it relevant.

Well don't even wait till next month wait for like a few months know people like adv ans S0's and members cause they would vote know they do not know u.

Also don't spam maybe post once a day maybe 2 times until u have a few post and make sure there good.

Hello, welcome to the forums. 

First off, you should wait at least until next month to apply so people can have a chance to get to know you on the forums. And to answer your second question there is a difference between spamming and just posting a lot, I mean ichalvl posts a shit ton but its not really spam. So just don't shitpost.

We already have one itchy, we don't need another. 

jk

Edited by DogsGoMeow

Yo Moelleux, hes a pretty cool and chill guy on ze.

If you really want to become a sG member, people will need to get to know you so the best way by doing that is by posting on the forums frequently and spending time on the servers. I see that you spend a lot of time on ZE but the truth is not a lot of sG members actually play on it, I can only name a handful that actually plays regularly on ze. So if you wanted to play with more sG members you should visit our other servers to get your name out there.

The servers that will have a lot of sG members playing on it would be Jail Break, WC3 and Surf. This is just a suggestion, you can easily become a member just by posting quality and useful posts. Anyways good luck man, I hope to see you with the sG tag soon.

If you really want to become a sG member, people will need to get to know you so the best way by doing that is by posting on the forums frequently and spending time on the servers. I see that you spend a lot of time on ZE but the truth is not a lot of sG members actually play on it, I can only name a handful that actually plays regularly on ze. So if you wanted to play with more sG members you should visit our other servers to get your name out there.

The servers that will have a lot of sG members playing on it would be Jail Break, WC3 and Surf. This is just a suggestion, you can easily become a member just by posting quality and useful posts. Anyways good luck man, I hope to see you with the sG tag soon.

Yeah, I spend quite a bit of time on surf too.

First off, you should wait at least until next month to apply so people can have a chance to get to know you on the forums. And to answer your second question there is a difference between spamming and just posting a lot, I mean ichalvl posts a shit ton but its not really spam. So just don't shitpost.

I laughed a bit.

Welcome!

dont forget TTT