Sign in to follow this  
Sleepybed

Screenshots / Moments of your best score or happenin' on WCS

Here's a screenshot of my best play:

IJmNQ3s.png

Only 66 lines! Sick! The only custom thing I had to code was the custom max race level.

Compare with Shopkeeper, which also had no new skills but took 315 lines of painstaking code.

Granthad next plis.

There was that time I went 1v11 and clutched the round as Ghost. That was a fun round. SS right after:

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/901014427029563797/F04BC477E7CDF281082BBD14F191050ABE3DA408/

and dem MVPs

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/901014427029532080/00764EB85ADE3231C6E09383D3ECF6FDD2999E96/

(yes I would be the one to take this thread seriously)

one time I was playing wcs and this kid called me a bitch cause i killed him with my explosion thing after i die. and i was like  OH YEAH?! WELL AT LEAST I DON'T SPEND MY TIME SUCKING DICKS IN THE BATHROOM AT OLIVE GARDEN, YOU DIRTY ROTTEN LOWDOWN SLIMY FILTHY DISGUSTING GLUTTONOUS HOGLIKE MOTHER FUCKING COCK SUCKING SON OF AN INCESTUOUS PEDOPHILE SHEMALE RAPIST PROSTITUTE. GET YOUR MOM'S DICK OUT OF YOUR MOUTH. DO YOU KNOW WHAT I'M GONNA DO? I'M GONNA SHIT UP YOUR ASS. STOP FOR A MOMENT AND REALLY GRASP THAT STATEMENT. I AM LITERALLY GOING TO SHIT UP YOUR ASS. I WILL TAKE MY PANTS OFF, RIP YOUR PANTS OFF, OUR SPHINCTERS WILL TOUCH, AND I WILL SHIT. YOU WILL TRY TO COUNTERSHIT, BUT MY SPHINCTER WILL OVERCOME, AND I WILL PUSH A LOG OF SHIT FROM MY ASS UP AND INTO YOUR BODY. THIS IS WHAT SHALL OCCUR. YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE? I WILL PISS IN A POT. I WILL ADD CORNSTARCH TO THE PISS AND BOIL IT UNTIL IT GETS REALLY THICK, LIKE SAUCE. I WILL POUR THE THICKENED PISS INTO A PLASTIC CONTAINER AND PUT IT IN THE FRIDGE UNTIL IT HARDENS INTO A FIRM JELLO. I WILL THEN CUT IT INTO RECTANGLES, BATTER IT IN A MIX OF MILK, FLOUR, AND EGGS, AND DEEP FRY IT AT 375 UNTIL GOLDEN BROWN, FLIPPING ONCE SINCE THEY FLOAT. AND I WILL SERVE YOU MY DEEP FRIED PISS. THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR BEING SUCH A COLOSSAL FAGGOT! 

but the map changed before i could type it all. mfw

one time I was playing wcs and this kid called me a bitch cause i killed him with my explosion thing after i die. and i was like  OH YEAH?! WELL AT LEAST I DON'T SPEND MY TIME SUCKING DICKS IN THE BATHROOM AT OLIVE GARDEN, YOU DIRTY ROTTEN LOWDOWN SLIMY FILTHY DISGUSTING GLUTTONOUS HOGLIKE MOTHER FUCKING COCK SUCKING SON OF AN INCESTUOUS PEDOPHILE SHEMALE RAPIST PROSTITUTE. GET YOUR MOM'S DICK OUT OF YOUR MOUTH. DO YOU KNOW WHAT I'M GONNA DO? I'M GONNA SHIT UP YOUR ASS. STOP FOR A MOMENT AND REALLY GRASP THAT STATEMENT. I AM LITERALLY GOING TO SHIT UP YOUR ASS. I WILL TAKE MY PANTS OFF, RIP YOUR PANTS OFF, OUR SPHINCTERS WILL TOUCH, AND I WILL SHIT. YOU WILL TRY TO COUNTERSHIT, BUT MY SPHINCTER WILL OVERCOME, AND I WILL PUSH A LOG OF SHIT FROM MY ASS UP AND INTO YOUR BODY. THIS IS WHAT SHALL OCCUR. YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE? I WILL PISS IN A POT. I WILL ADD CORNSTARCH TO THE PISS AND BOIL IT UNTIL IT GETS REALLY THICK, LIKE SAUCE. I WILL POUR THE THICKENED PISS INTO A PLASTIC CONTAINER AND PUT IT IN THE FRIDGE UNTIL IT HARDENS INTO A FIRM JELLO. I WILL THEN CUT IT INTO RECTANGLES, BATTER IT IN A MIX OF MILK, FLOUR, AND EGGS, AND DEEP FRY IT AT 375 UNTIL GOLDEN BROWN, FLIPPING ONCE SINCE THEY FLOAT. AND I WILL SERVE YOU MY DEEP FRIED PISS. THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR BEING SUCH A COLOSSAL FAGGOT! 

but the map changed before i could type it all. mfw

Tldr

this one time on nuke i went frodo and bought longjump and went 30-2

then pug did the same and you removed longjump

morale of the story pug is a faggot

THE ONLY KNIFE RACE I'LL EVER REQUEST A NERF ON

Now for the facts. I've killed Spicy Chicken twice, Black Guy 3 times, an ika 6 times. Basically, I'm kind of a big deal.

i've killed pug once

There was that time I went 1v11 and clutched the round as Ghost. That was a fun round. SS right after:

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/901014427029563797/F04BC477E7CDF281082BBD14F191050ABE3DA408/

and dem MVPs

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/901014427029532080/00764EB85ADE3231C6E09383D3ECF6FDD2999E96/

(yes I would be the one to take this thread seriously)

This, except i was lurker and there were 12 people, suck it ika!