Sign in to follow this  
Name was Framed

Name was framed

MY CLIENT WAS NEVER TOLD OF HIS PREVIOUS "OFFENSE" AND BELIEVED THERE WAS AN ERROR WITH HIS POST. HE THEN  PROCEEDED TO POST IT ONCE MORE AND WAS BANNED FOR THE POST. THERE WAS NO WARNING BEFOREHAND AND HE WAS UNAWARE THAT ANY OFFENSE WAS MADE. MY CLIENT IS INNOCENT OF ALL CHARGES.

C. When you are banned, you are not allowed to return under a new user name unless you have a legit reason. Such action could result in an IP ban and a 5 day extension of your ban. Do not use multiple accounts to appear to be more than one person. This will result in a 5 day ban.

Staffpls

C. When you are banned, you are not allowed to return under a new user name unless you have a legit reason. Such action could result in an IP ban and a 5 day extension of your ban. Do not use multiple accounts to appear to be more than one person. This will result in a 5 day ban.

Staffpls

you left that dota match faggot

Staffpls

This is clearly a coverup by the staff member that banned Name. This is a legitimate complaint about an illegitimate ban and has unjustly been shuffled over to the spam department.

MY CLIENT WAS NEVER TOLD OF HIS PREVIOUS "OFFENSE" AND BELIEVED THERE WAS AN ERROR WITH HIS POST. HE THEN  PROCEEDED TO POST IT ONCE MORE AND WAS BANNED FOR THE POST. THERE WAS NO WARNING BEFOREHAND AND HE WAS UNAWARE THAT ANY OFFENSE WAS MADE. MY CLIENT IS INNOCENT OF ALL CHARGES.

your client was told about his wrongful doings over our court system Teamspeak,he was then told of his punishment.

HOWEVER your client felt the need to fuck with Judge Eddy,so he posted his music video in an application.

Recruitment is held to the highest standards! and here at the sG court systen,we take his crime very seriously.

your client was told about his wrongful doings over our court system Teamspeak,he was then told of his punishment.

HOWEVER your client felt the need to fuck with Judge Eddy,so he posted his music video in an application.

Recruitment is held to the highest standards! and here at the sG court systen,we take his crime very seriously.

Do you have any sort of evidence other than your word? Since the complaint is regarding you, you are not allowed to close the complaint yourself and another staff member must do it. My client was never sent a warning through a PM per the regulations and was innocently posting a video. I request an impartial judge for this case and I want the jury to take note that your claim is unsubstantiated.

Edited by Oreo

As per sG rules all bans require proof, I request proof of this otherwise this is a baseless accusation, I deny this happening

Why are staff dodging this? There is no evidence supporting that I was justly warned about my post, I simply thought it was an error in the system so I posted it again since it didn't go through the first time, also I only have 15 infraction points and you aren't supposed to get banned until 20 staff pls