Sign in to follow this  
xmen

Can't see Ts names in JB anymore

U can't see the names of terrorists while aiming at them in jb anymore dunno if it's a csgo problem but it kinda makes it hard to kill the ppl who have answered to trivia or games like that.

Can u fix pls? :s

Also the warden badge seems to be bugged it just freezes to the place someone is made warden.

Edited by xmen

It's the new skins on the server, if you do sm_appear2 @all then it resets to the normal skins and you can see he names.

Don't have access to that command and I'd like a more permanent solution :<

Just ask "you there, what's you name or get shot!"

Would the Ts that answered wrong step forward to be executed? :D

It's the new skins on the server, if you do sm_appear2 @all then it resets to the normal skins and you can see he names.

It's not a very trustworthy solutions. I came on my laptop which didn't have the old skins downloaded and the Ts where just a bunch of squares saying ERROR, and the CTs who have a skin would lose the skin, unless it's just sm_appear2 @t. In that case Ts wouldn't be able to see the Cts :l

I blame the shitty map rotation

and the fact that wave and bananapeelz are SO

The map rotation is pretty bad on JB, got to admit. 

I think it's dying just because we haven't added or changed much. Different servers are evolving or making it an overall better experience, and we're just sitting idly waiting for a miracle to happen. 

You want evolving jailbreak?

Eddy's been trying for years. I think he has the solution. The day when that blessed map will be made when the orders are no longer "One step out. Face cells. Freeze." but instead "One step out, surf to main cell ramp and freeze."

The JB Surf RPG experience.

Eddy's been trying for years. I think he has the solution. The day when that blessed map will be made when the orders are no longer "One step out. Face cells. Freeze." but instead "One step out, surf to main cell ramp and freeze."

years? wot

also i thought we all agreed already that this is because everyone has school now, also it does not help that the only people that are left to play on the server are people who instead of making it fun, decide that the best coarse of action is trivia day every day.

years? wot

also i thought we all agreed already that this is because everyone has school now, also it does not help that the only people that are left to play on the server are people who instead of making it fun, decide that the best coarse of action is trivia day every day.

Bad CT's are bad

TURTLE KNOWS!

Anyway,I'm gone pretty much all week,but whenever I get a chance I'll see if I can't fix it.

are the Halloween skins still on the server? or have they been taken off?