Sign in to follow this  
Daft2thePunk

Stepping Down

I feel as if my time of being an SO should come to an end. I thank all staff that gave me this opportunity. Personally i feel like its just becoming more of a hassle i mean really? 

http://www.joinsg.net/topic/56373-he-needs-some-education/

Its frustrating on how i feel like i haven't been able to contribute to the jb community in a positive way, every time i log in if there is more than 10 players something is causing someone to cry and wine all day and all i see and hear are people attempting to loophole and be smart-asses.

I am also starting a new job soon so i doubt i will have enough time to continue being an SO.

Well you were one of the best SO's because you didn't abuse its thank you for being a good admin

Your kawai signature ^_^

Edited by VeXeR

I wanna say fuck you all who think he was the best jb SO. I was better than Daft. :P

Just kidding, but in all seriousness daft you did a good job alongside with me. You were pretty chill guy and good admin. Its been a pleasure working along side you bro. Good luck on everything.

Edited by Ruffles