Sign in to follow this  
platypus9068

Pope Platy's Commonly Asked Trivia Questions.

Questions/Answers:

1.) What is the capital of Peru? 

A: Lima

2.) What is the capital of Ukraine?
A: Kiev
3.) What is the capital of Germany?
A: Berlin
4.) What is the capital of Poland?
A: Warsaw

5.) What is the name of the former president who signed into law the Indian removal act? 
A: Andrew Jackson

6.) What is the name of the former U.S president who charged San Juan hill during the Spanish-American war?
A:Theodore Roosevelt

7.) What is the name of the former U.S president who was involved with the teapot dome scandal?

A: Warren G. Harding

8.) What is the name of of the forest where the battle of the bulge took place in?

A: The Ardennes forest

9.) What are the names of the members of the "Big Three" of WWII?
A: Franklin Roosevelt, Joseph Stalin, Winston Churchill
10.) Sometimes I ask about airplanes, typically the Japanese Zero fighter, or the B-52

If you think I have left out any, or if you would like me to try any new ones, please reply with the question/answer.

So then shouldn't it be in the Jailbreak section? O.o

Ohh, sorry, didn't know we had one, thanks for the info, I'll make sure to post things about JB in there next time.  :D

Texan's trivia questions

Questions/Answers:

A: Britain

A: Britain

5.) What is the name of the former president who signed into law the Indian removal act? 

6.) What is the name of the former U.S president who charged San Juan hill during the Spanish-American war?
A:Britain

7.) What is the name of the former U.S president who was involved with the teapot dome scandal?

8.) What is the name of of the forest where the battle of the bulge took place in?

A: Britain...

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

I fucking miss you Texan...

come back 

Edited by Eddy

Questions/Answers:

10.) Sometimes I ask about airplanes, typically the Japanese Zero fighter, or the B-52

If you think I have left out any, or if you would like me to try any new ones, please reply with the question/answer.

Major oversight for question 9. Roosevelt died about a month before the end of the war in Europe, and was succeeded by Truman for the remainder of the war. Churchill lost the British general election in July, and was subsequently replaced at Potsdam by Clement Attlee.

A more accurate answer would simply be to list the nations that constituted the 'Big Three', being the United States, the British Empire, and the Soviet Union.

Major oversight for question 9. Roosevelt died about a month before the end of the war in Europe, and was succeeded by Truman for the remainder of the war. Churchill lost the British general election in July, and was subsequently replaced at Potsdam by Clement Attlee.

A more accurate answer would simply be to list the nations that constituted the 'Big Three', being the United States, the British Empire, and the Soviet Union.

The problem I had with asking that was that too many people knew it, I want to do trivia that people don't know, or don't remember learning about. :) Although, thanks for the tip, I probably won't use that question anymore. 

Questions/Answers:

11.)What is my name in real life?

A:Ian

/>

Questions/Answers:

11.)What is my name in real life?

A:Ian

strong spamming to 100