Sign in to follow this  
sweetrock

New tattoo

So in case anyone is curious I actually fear for the lives of her kids and will be contacting the Milwaukee sheriff department tomorrow to save the kids.

You can shut the fuck up u don't know shit about me or my family or anything about my parenting skills. I am a very good mother to my kids. They got food in their belly's and place to lay their head down at night. I dont beat my kids or put them in any danger once so bit.

So in case anyone is curious I actually fear for the lives of her kids and will be contacting the Milwaukee sheriff department tomorrow to save the kids.

You can shut the fuck up u don't know shit about me or my family or anything about my parenting skills. I am a very good mother to my kids. They got food in their belly's and place to lay their head down at night. I dont beat my kids or put them in any danger once so bit.

Links facebook to sG. Openly admits smoking around kids. Says good mother..... You are stupid.

ahahahaha

the nose look all f up

instant classic, robin mans

you should get a tattoo on your asshole next time. the elephants trunk coulda been the water basin and the elephant's truck could've been sucking your asshole

fuck this thread

does anyone like comic sans

Dude, don't fucking tempt her

Links facebook to sG. Openly admits smoking around kids. Says good mother..... You are stupid.

first off I never said I smoked around my kids. and I dk care about my fb.Yes I smoke weed but if U seen I be saying i dont want to go out side cause its cold and then i go and smoke my weed out side and go for walks your the stupid one

first off I never said I smoked around my kids. and I dk care about my fb.Yes I smoke weed but if U seen I be saying i dont want to go out side cause its cold and then i go and smoke my weed out side and go for walks your the stupid one

Please tell me more as this is going to help the cops when they ask me for proof.

A lot of you guys are kind of assholes to be honest. And for no good reason. I get that this is an anonymous forum and who gives a fuck what people think about you, but damn...

<_______<

Anonymous?

She's posting her facebook, I think almost all of the clan members know my full name.

p.s - I accidentally + rep you

I was pip from Kgame with my FB so I don't really care about it or being anonymous!

Anonymous?

She's posting her facebook, I think almost all of the clan members know my full name.

p.s - I accidentally + rep you

I was pip from Kgame with my FB so I don't really care about it or being anonymous!

Oh, that praying mantis...

hahaha don't even try to pull that shit.You had already posted your Facebook in the past and even had a link to it IN YOUR SIGNATURE, (which someone advised you to change, so then you just changed it TO YOUR REAL NAME) so it's not as if you didn't bring it upon yourself at first. I already apologized countless times, and took a bad rap for it too. Don't try to spin this on me.

hahaha don't even try to pull that shit.You had already posted your Facebook in the past and even had a link to it IN YOUR SIGNATURE, (which someone advised you to change, so then you just changed it TO YOUR REAL NAME) so it's not as if you didn't bring it upon yourself at first. I already apologized countless times, and took a bad rap for it too. Don't try to spin this on me.

i DON'T REMEMBER POSTING MY FB TILL AFTER U HAVE POST IT i HAD MY REAL NAME IN MY SIG NOT A LINK TO MY fb

i DON'T REMEMBER POSTING MY FB TILL AFTER U HAVE POST IT i HAD MY REAL NAME IN MY SIG NOT A LINK TO MY fb

Calm yo tits.

Calm yo tits.

FB was in sig, don't put that on kgame, it's your fault that you are retarded, not his