Sign in to follow this  
Toxygen

SO Changes

Nah, the guy who did stuff for gmod servers a while back

edit: found him, it was Scopene

Lol Scopene...

He was like a superhero man.

I need to go walk on the beach.

I know I havn't been on in ages due to school, work and getting back into competitive CS:GO as I have seen many other people actually join into the matchmaking. But thanks to everyone who supported me as an SO and I think I will just remain as the 'Legend in JB' and stop by from time to time. It seems like an era has passed and im curious as probably most of you guys are as to what these new SO's can bring as well as how the servers will develope in the uncomming months. Thanks again -wind.exe

I know I havn't been on in ages due to school, work and getting back into competitive CS:GO as I have seen many other people actually join into the matchmaking. But thanks to everyone who supported me as an SO and I think I will just remain as the 'Legend in JB' and stop by from time to time. It seems like an era has passed and im curious as probably most of you guys are as to what these new SO's can bring as well as how the servers will develope in the uncomming months. Thanks again -wind.exe

Take notes Shikaku Edited by Eddy!

Take notes Shikaku

Different situation.

Anyways....can we all stop acting like kids and just end the argument? People are no longer SO, some people are now SO. Agree with it or not, not much you can do now since it's turned into a gigantic flamewar.

Take notes Shikaku

Different situation.

Anyways....can we all stop acting like kids and just end the argument? People are no longer SO, some people are now SO. Agree with it or not, not much you can do now since it's turned into a gigantic flamewar.

Only one person is actually acting like a kid???

Guest Fohacidal

i already stopped. My baby tortoise was talkin to me <3 *secret relationship*

b1sXYho.jpg

Real talk yo, why the fuck is japanese culture so obsessed with flashing peace signs. Its all they fucking do, its about as prevalent as dash cams are in Russia or closet gay priests in the vatican

b1sXYho.jpg

Real talk yo, why the fuck is japanese culture so obsessed with flashing peace signs. Its all they fucking do, its about as prevalent as dash cams are in Russia or closet gay priests in the vatican

Russian dash cams are in place b/c the Russian police are notoriously corrupt. Gotta get that Rodney King shit on tape!

b1sXYho.jpg

Russian dash cams are in place b/c the Russian police are notoriously corrupt. Gotta get that Rodney King shit on tape!

Edited by shikaku

Guest Fohacidal

b1sXYho.jpg

I know why they have dash cams, and its less because of the police and more because of insurance fraud. In Russia the lack of a dashcam will seriously prevent you in receiving a full settlement

back to scopene. What the fuck happened to him?

I talked to him over steam about a month ago but he wouldn't stop begging me for my runescape account so i removed him. I'm pretty sure he said he was busy with life and stuff.

Current SOs, Future SOs: this is how it's been, this is how it'll always be. The moment you ruffle some feathers, you're out. There's no warning, there's no second chance. It's really nothing to even complain about because SOs in general aren't any value to the clan other than maintaining the servers for Staff.

You are the janitors of sG.

He was made staff because he promised he would do something. I don't think it happened

He became a superhero to all the defenseless denizens of sG

Sketch and I said "ok" to him a bunch of times

He was let go from staff because of something.

After being let go, he has seldom returned.

Edited by fatb0y

Current SOs, Future SOs: this is how it's been, this is how it'll always be. The moment you ruffle some feathers, you're out. There's no warning, there's no second chance. It's really nothing to even complain about because SOs in general aren't any value to the clan other than maintaining the servers for Staff.

You are the janitors of sG.

And when you catch staff members of abusing (cough guitar guy) they remove your SO on the first offense. (even though I admitted it)

I talked to him over steam about a month ago but he wouldn't stop begging me for my runescape account so i removed him. I'm pretty sure he said he was busy with life and stuff.

It's a bit more than that, basically what fatboy said,.

What I don't get is why people are mad because they lost SO. SO is like a shitty job that they don't get paid for. I ran a big ol' community in mount and blade: warband and it just became a chore. Yea, its fun to contribute to a project like sG but the novelty runs off real quick. And something like SO is the shittiest grind of the work. you're trying to have fun but are constantly responsible for keeping the server fun for everyone else. If they're mad about losing it or want to have it they probably have or will abuse it. Just sayin'

tumblr_miu1sxYROW1qbj8llo1_1280.jpg

What I don't get is why people are mad because they lost SO. SO is like a shitty job that they don't get paid for. I ran a big ol' community in mount and blade: warband and it just became a chore. Yea, its fun to contribute to a project like sG but the novelty runs off real quick. And something like SO is the shittiest grind of the work. you're trying to have fun but are constantly responsible for keeping the server fun for everyone else. If they're mad about losing it or want to have it they probably have or will abuse it. Just sayin'

anyways, this is basically what SO's do

tumblr_mb0i95vSGj1qfxkqoo1_r1_250.gif

A big ol' /slap @all 100, followed by many /slap (name) 100

Edited by jbandito