Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jewinator 5000

OFFICIAL PETITION TO LEGALIZE FREEKILLING

PETITION TO LEGALIZE FREEKILLING  

139 members have voted

1. 1. FREEKILLING SHOULD BE TOTALLY LEGAL?

• YES, I LOVE LIBERTY AND HATE INTRUSIVE BIG GOVERNMENT (admins)
    • NO, I NEED A MILLION RULES TELLING ME WHAT TO DO ALL THE TIME EVERYDAY

I remember when I was known as a super killwhore in CSS JB I could freekill anyone I didn't like and wouldn't be questioned.

#teamalaska

Every day on JB

I see all these prisoners walking around with knifes and they have THE FUCKING NERVE to complain when I kill them?

If you ask me we should remove all guns from jailbreak and play trivia every single round.

Alot of people like me that play ct alot would support this or who knows it would be a good idea. I think it would be upsetting for the ts. And its unfair to kill 1 t at random when they did nothing. Sorry, but I refuse to support this because of my own opinion.

Alot of people like me that play ct alot would support this or who knows it would be a good idea. I think it would be upsetting for the ts. And its unfair to kill 1 t at random when they did nothing. Sorry, but I refuse to support this because of my own opinion.

Spineless commie bastard.

hahaha look at this liberty hating faggot

go enforce some shitty regulations you commie

Just supporting what I think is right. Anything wrong with that? What t wants to be freekilled every round? Thats worse than ts rebelling. Except cts are guaranteed to be armed. So that makes it worse. Like me for not wanting this, hate me for it. I just wanna make sure jb doesnt run into the ground, and keep being awesome like it is. Not chaos.

And fyi drug, I only have a fucked up spine. Haha. Had scoliosis, and had surgery, now my spine is metal.

I've been out of the loop for a while guys, and I fully support this idea, however, I do think The Dark Knight Rises raises some good arguments.

The Dark Knight Rises is a goddamn beautiful piece of art that will set precedent for generations to come.

That movie is my favorite movie. Hence my name. Try making a better movie. The plot and power of bane, and the rising of batman gives the movie an amazing plot. The storyline of the entire trilogy connects with each movie.

The Dark Knight Rises is a goddamn beautiful piece of art that will set precedent for generations to come.

That movie is my favorite movie. Hence my name. Try making a better movie. The plot and power of bane, and the rising of batman gives the movie an amazing plot. The storyline of the entire trilogy connects with each movie.

No fucking way. Dark Knight was better in every aspect. Rises was one of my biggest disappointments of 2012, along with Mass Effect 3 and finding out the Easter Bunny wasn't real. Also, they completely fucked up Bane. And his voice was so awful. I couldn't understand him sometimes...

Something about this dude mentioning how the storyline of the trilogy connects between each movie combined with him talking about how the plot is a reason the plot is great combined with a challenge to do better combined with the syntax makes this post a strong contender for the post of the year award in 2013.