Sign in to follow this  
Dojima

Microsoft Surface

neat. tablets are slowly reverting back into laptops. lol

I know Apple has a keyboard for the Ipad and it essentially makes it a laptop given you prop it up with your case. Never understood the tablet craze, why not buy a computer that can not only run those apps and do much more than a simple tablet.

I know Apple has a keyboard for the Ipad and it essentially makes it a laptop given you prop it up with your case. Never understood the tablet craze, why not buy a computer that can not only run those apps and do much more than a simple tablet.

the Asus Transformer is IMO way better than the ipad. quite a few accessories including keyboard, not to mention its android. I too don't see the big deal with tablets, but its all personal preference

I'm guessing you have never used a tablet for an extended period of time?

I love mine. I couch surf. Sure, I could use my laptop for that, but I like how portable the tablet it. (Don't even mention a netbook.)