Sign in to follow this  
PANTERA

The greatest thing I have ever downloaded.

This program called FLUX is a program that automatically adjusts your computer's color display to stay inline with the time of day. The purpose of this is to reduce eye strain and maintain your body's circadian rhythms--unknowingly altered by exposure to blue light, emitted from your monitor--thus not making your eyes explode when you're tired and on your computer looking at pr0n when you should be asleep.

tl;dr, it makes your eyes feel warm and fuzzy.

Edited by PANTERA

Usually also don't download new stuff. But I did, cause I have nothing to do.

Testing this out, as first impressions go, not too shabby, seems very useful. Just one thing, I sit inside, so... the light in my room has an affect obviously?

Ive had this program for quite awhile and its really nice. I've gotten so used to it I really don't notice the color change at night. It's very easy on the eyes browsing the internet at night when my room is dark.

Sent from my EVO 4G LTE using Tapatalk

Coming home stoned and forgetting that you've downloaded such a program and wondering what the hell is going on with the screen for the past 15 minutes before I remember. Pretty cool.

I'll repeat what I said the last time this was posted:

I'd rather not have a program fuck with my perfectly color calibrated monitor, thanks.

I'll decide to try it out.

@Dojima: I have a color calibrated monitor as well, but would it fuck anything on the hardware ends/aspects of my monitor or no?

Legitimately, I have been an insomniac ever since I managed an acute hairline fracture in my right humerus and had to take Vicodin for 7 months, after downloading this I've actually been sleeping easier.