Sign in to follow this  
Tobi

Its been a good one.

Well guys, I'm leaving sG as in being a member of the clan. Other than that i will still play etc, etc.

Love the community and love the peps. A few don't like me and a few do. Not much to say other than peace out nigerians. See you on the servers when ever I'm on.

You don't have to leave our community to be in another clan. Just sayin' you can keep the sG tags.
No its a few other reasons that I will not go into. Not just because of me joining another clan.

Really?

Inb4 d.s. staff position.

INB4 You sir are right :3

The Real Reason I Quit Enjoy:

I left not because of wanting to join ds I was going to join no matter what. The reason I left was because the stupidity and laziness in the clan. All it is is reach a rounds happening 24/7 with certain members you know who your are :). I've gotten tired of all the faggots in this clan now matter how hard I tried I could never ignore it, get rid of it, or get around it. Drama here drama there. It's nothing but a big ass fucking loop hole. 75% of the community is not included in this the other 25%. Well as I said you know who you are. No reason to give a list. I just raged but honestly someone needed to say this. Check the servers out ever since the move to new servers. Hey the servers have been pretty dead. New move bad idea. Hope you actually read this and realize, the time to act is now. Good Luck sG.

P.S: Goldentoungue: Good luck creeper.

"Lazyness"? Here? I'm told d.s.'s only official rule so far is "Ban Goldentongue on sight."

It's like jumping ship on aircraft carrier with maybe a backed up toilet for an already sunken rowboat.

Haha...GT Has a point...leaving sG for lazyness to go to the clan that Clay will probably abandon after 6 months is kind of...ironic, wouldn't you say?

But meh, it's your decision to go. Have fun

INB4 You sir are right :3

The Real Reason I Quit Enjoy:

I left not because of wanting to join ds I was going to join no matter what. The reason I left was because the stupidity and laziness in the clan. All it is is reach a rounds happening 24/7 with certain members you know who your are :). I've gotten tired of all the faggots in this clan now matter how hard I tried I could never ignore it, get rid of it, or get around it. Drama here drama there. It's nothing but a big ass fucking loop hole. 75% of the community is not included in this the other 25%. Well as I said you know who you are. No reason to give a list. I just raged but honestly someone needed to say this. Check the servers out ever since the move to new servers. Hey the servers have been pretty dead. New move bad idea. Hope you actually read this and realize, the time to act is now. Good Luck sG.

P.S: Goldentoungue: Good luck creeper.

Implying there won't be faggots on every site you go on.

Whatever. Later.

Implying there won't be faggots on every site you go on.

Whatever. Later.

I know that. Ur not one of the lesser percent nova <3