Sign in to follow this  
Church

Cool Story Bro.

*unsubscribes from this thread*

I miss are late night conversation via jailbreak dojima. They were full of wisdom and alcohol two things I appreciate. I agree with Karma and Church's conversations. You 2 need to go skype so me and dojima can sext.

I miss are late night conversation via jailbreak dojima. They were full of wisdom and alcohol two things I appreciate. I agree with Karma and Church's conversations. You 2 need to go skype so me and dojima can sext.

Dojimas funny in jb. Not on the forums though. :P jk.

Skype is evil!!

Dojimas funny in jb. Not on the forums though. :P jk.

Skype is evil!!

its not evil :P you just don't like being on cam the whole time :P lol ( maybe I should tell you cam doesn't have to be on all the time )

Especially baked. Baked means that time is cut in half. lol Remember that when I get home cause I got some weed. ;P

k... nao sleep.

243rasw.png243rasw.png243rasw.png243rasw.png243rasw.png243rasw.png243rasw.png243rasw.png243rasw.png

10 mins from now :P night babe :P

Don't like to text message, call, message on facebook, message on Skype, or any other somewhat standard form of communication?

Nah, I'll talk to you on sG forums.

Don't like to text message, call, message on facebook, message on Skype, or any other somewhat standard form of communication?

Nah, I'll talk to you on sG forums.

I don't have a cell phone so no, I don't like to text. He calls me all the time when I'm at home and considering I'm not at home, that idea is cut out as well. I fucking hate facebook with a passion. And skype is evil. When I'm at home, it's phone, vent, gmail, msn, etc. Usually if I'm talking to him on the forums, I'm also talking to him on gmail as well. (when I'm not at home)

Now what?

I don't have a cell phone so no, I don't like to text. He calls me all the time when I'm at home and considering I'm not at home, that idea is cut out as well. I fucking hate facebook with a passion. And skype is evil. When I'm at home, it's phone, vent, gmail, msn, etc. Usually if I'm talking to him on the forums, I'm also talking to him on gmail as well. (when I'm not at home)

Now what?

lawl.

I'm not doing anything where I get the cell phone and you get the massive bill for us texting a million times.

It wouldn't be a massive bill ( Unlimited texting is unlimited ) also it would be My number. so it would be like calling someone next door to me now. :P