Sign in to follow this  
Guitar Guy

Why apply to sG?

Just curious. What would I be getting from being in the clan that I wouldn't have from being out of the clan?

I tend to stay away from clans (Joining them) As much as possible. The closest I've ever came to a clan was Relig, and we were just a community of people from various religions coming together to play some games. Relig died out about 2 years ago, and AFAIK I'm the only one that still wears the tags.

But yeah...What's the point of joining clans? Do people need some sense of belonging, or some sense of feeling like they're needed or important or some shit?

community is a great thing. proven to lead happier lives and better life experiences. it's the same with gaming communities. you don't necessarily need to join one to get those experiences, it just may help you feel more connected to it.

community is a great thing. proven to lead happier lives and better life experiences. it's the same with gaming communities. you don't necessarily need to join one to get those experiences, it just may help you feel more connected to it.

I can still access the community and be a part of it just by being a regular on the servers and forums.

Not worth committing to a clan for 6 months.
And yet you've been a part of this community for 8 months now? (According to your forum join date)

If you don't wanna join then don't.

/Simple as that.

lol this

all you have to do is wear the tags

Absoultely fuck all, yet you're here anyway.

Being in the clan or not doesn't make a difference anymore, it used to back when css was popular but nowadays theres not much difference between being in the clan or not in.

i tried to get in twice. (pretty obvious why i didn't get in) but now that registration is open i think even though i meet the requirements i dont think i wanna join. i mean what the point. also the new requirements are ridiculous.

i tried to get in twice. (pretty obvious why i didn't get in) but now that registration is open i think even though i meet the requirements i dont think i wanna join. i mean what the point. also the new requirements are ridiculous.

Come on! Don't be afraid of rejection, I mean its already happened twice according to you. I DEMAND A ROUND THREE!

Come on! Don't be afraid of rejection, I mean its already happened twice according to you. I DEMAND A ROUND THREE!

whats the point. its not like putting sG in front of my name will changer their opinion of me.... or will it?

whats the point. its not like putting sG in front of my name will changer their opinion of me.... or will it?

no, it won't.

we will just pity accept you like we did with hornycat.