Sign in to follow this  
Guitar Guy

Dead Rising 2

Exactly how I feel.

I pirated it

Although it's good enough to where i want to buy it just so I can play Co-Op campaign. It isn't that bad at $40 either. I'll probably wait till it hits a black friday sale though

It's fun whether you use cheats, beat it, or not. I've beaten it and overtime mode, I'll continue to be playing it for many, many days to come.

Guest badman

It's a very fun game esprcialy if you have a freind playing with u on coop it's soooo fun with the outfits u can wear and the wepons u can create is almost endless hours of fun

If you get bored of this game, you either have no imagination, you have no balls, or you suck.

Awesome game, combo weapons are awesome, good story....And Case West is coming out soon. :D

If you get bored of this game, you either have no imagination, you have no balls, or you suck.

Awesome game, combo weapons are awesome, good story....And Case West is coming out soon. :D

I dominated DR1 but 2 just doesn't look as much fun. It's most likely because I played 1 so much that I don't really want to play the same game again (well pay for it that is).