Sign in to follow this  
Firefighter_DK

release party

as it is I manage to get a record contract with a dance number I've made, I would like to invite people to the release party around June 1

unfortunately it is in Denmark, but if anyone going on holiday in Denmark around June 1st is here with invited to bid for mega party with other well-known Danish arts everything is alcohol free and celebrations last for a whole weekend

has worked with music for 16 years and now it lykeks me to break through with my music, could be cool if someone SG is able to come,

one thing is sure there will be mega drunk and very beautiful girls will come = 0)

regards Firefighter_dk. alias/ReInfected

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhtAavG5Wjc

---------- Post added at 03:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 AM ----------

damn wrong date, sorry, this is the first in May 2010

---------- Post added at 03:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 AM ----------

forgot to tell that to get to the release party and drink alcohol you must be 18 years this is the limit before you can drink in Denmark, the party is at a disco so people under 18 can not participate

If only that company Im assigned with sent me to Denmark I would go.

All expenses paid, now thats employee/employer relations to the max.

Sorry I have no opportunity to get paid travel from the U.S., if my music had sold music sheets for 5 years and I was a super star, it was probably not a problem to arrange the trip for any cuts = 0)

Sign in to follow this