Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Firefighter_DK

Firefighter_DK's Application (Accepted like a boss)

do not know about SG's something for me if the requirement is to mam to post 50 messages to join the Clan, as I have tried to describe before, I am very very bad to write English, I should almost use google translator for everything what I write, and it is not always a hit,

I understand 100% English. speak English and read English but to write English is therefore a problem for me is very difficult for it, give me just one chance

otherwise I will continue to just be admin and make sure the admin that everyone feels welcome at sg server and all the jackass will be removed from here, very sorry! I'm not good at writing English

forgot to add one small thing, think I will have little difficulty getting people to vote me into the Clan, many do not know me in now, since I only play inside the zombie E server, sometimes I play a little zombie classic but the other server is where I actually, and not many SG medlemer I meet who does,

but still I would love to be part of the Clan, although the opposition that you can not take little account of people who are not too good at writing english

Yes 8-15

However, i thought all the people already in the recruitment process would be exempt from the new rules if they had already recieved their staff votes?

He can't type english very well, but he admins better than most

Also, just stay on our forums and post more, talking on internet forums is a good way to learn english better.

He votes No on every app

i would disagree to that, but he changed his to no on mine :/

this will take a long time = 0 (boys fireman now give a chance to prove that he would be a good model for the clan, all for one and one for all = 0)

Fireman ABC.

A) The fire canvassed and the beam penetrates as far toward the conflagration, as it is reasonably possible.

B) jets direct against the burning material, not from flames or smoke.

C) nozzle is moved constantly to ensure that the water environment throughout the burning surface. This ensures also the surrounding material closest focal spot against ignition.

D) Hard blow four interrupted at appropriate intervals, for extinguishing the outcome can be assessed.

E) When a fire with greater attack only the nearest point, which is performed off onwards. For larger extent in height engribes upwards.

F) As far as possible, attack with superior beam in the shortest possible time.

Revote time.

Well, he never got a chance to meet the new requirements of 50 posts, but even with the 2 week sGr period, he only obtained 34 posts, in which are ALL in this very thread.

I say no.

-1/6

Y:

A:

N: Danielle

Revote time.

Well, he never got a chance to meet the new requirements of 50 posts, but even with the 2 week sGr period, he only obtained 34 posts, in which are ALL in this very thread.

I say no.

-1/6

Danielle

Abstain.

inb4 Danielle realizes her mistake

His app was approved by staff vote on the 23rd of February. New Requirements went into effect 3rd of March. I think that's what Kai is saying.

Danielle is simply saying that even though he didnt have to meet 50 posts initially, he only got a total of 34 posts the entire time here and all of which were in this thread. Doesnt really show activity.

His app was approved by staff vote on the 23rd of February. New Requirements went into effect 3rd of March. I think that's what Kai is saying.

Danielle is simply saying that even though he didnt have to meet 50 posts initially, he only got a total of 34 posts the entire time here and all of which were in this thread. Doesnt really show activity.

Tru dat.

Guys, his English is really bad. Normally I wouldnt go to bat for a recruit BUT...

1. 1 of 3 regular admins on ZE

2. Only 2 regular sG members on ZE

3. Language barrier + low sG representation in ZE = lack of votes

People arent voting "no" on his app...they just arent voting. They dont know him. Check his server time.

http://hlstatsx.syndicate-servers.net/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=40

He' s a dedicated admin.