Sign in to follow this  
dankfrank

Man Kicks Puppy(Not for puppy lovers)

Look at it again it wasn't denied

You have 0/15 clan member votes and -1/6 staff member votes. Your revote was three weeks ago. All it would take is a PM to staff to get them to notice it again, and it would be off to the archive with a big fat "[DENIED]" in the title.

You have 0/15 clan member votes and -1/6 staff member votes. Your revote was three weeks ago. All it would take is a PM to staff to get them to notice it again, and it would be off to the archive with a big fat "[DENIED]" in the title.

be my guest if you want to

People get more upset about a little puppy getting attacked by a human than a grown man getting the shit beaten out of him because a guy probably did something to provoke a fight and his beating,plus a guy can defend himself. As for a puppy,a puppy is like a baby in a lot of peoples minds, a puppy cant defend itself, and it DEFINITELY did NOT do anything so bad that it would deserve a beating.

This shit is horrible, i just cant watch an little puppy like that getting the shit beaten out of it and theres nothing it can do.

I can understand if its a huge dog like an akbash (ahk-bah-sh) (which is often used as a guard dog in households too) is attacking you and you need to get physical with it.

I remember i saw another video like this except they threw the dog off a bridge . All of it's legs were broken and you could still here it whelping at the bottom . The video almost made me throw up, he deserves 30+ years .

I remember i saw another video like this except they threw the dog off a bridge . All of it's legs were broken and you could still here it whelping at the bottom . The video almost made me throw up, he deserves 30+ years .

How bout we break his legs?

Whats worse than this is this old old video where these people montaged them torturing animals. iunno where it came from, but it's a few years old. it's extremely gory and explicit.

Whats worse than this is this old video where these people montaged them killing an old guy in the woods. it came from some place in europe, but it's almost a year old. it's extremely gory and explicit.

holy fucking shit i want to beat the living piss out of him and then kick him like he did that dog then break his legs and then punch him in the face till he is within and inch of life take him to the

ER and when he is better do it all again and again and again

Don't worry, this has been all over 4chan, and they have his information. It's the worst possible thing...

Haha I'm going to have to agree with that. It's torture out of jail. But man people like this are just heartless. If the dog is going to bother you then don't buy one or find it a loving home if your trying to get rid of it. In this guys case since he couldn't get rid of it he should have just left it in his apartment or something. People like this really need to find a better way to vent their anger or whatever it is that makes them want to do things like this.

Too bad I wasnt there to fucking smash this guys face in. Animal cruelty is one thing I dont keep my mouth shut about. Fucking low life scum bag piece of shit. Im not even going to watch the video. Im already infuriated and I havent even seen it. I got bullets for any bastards that do this in my presence.

This guy will go to prision, unlike Micheal Vick who just got 2 years plus probation... this guy will get more. I am surprise he is not dead living in NY.