Sign in to follow this  
bios

REPORTING FOR BETA TESTERS

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SOSBrigade @ Sep 1 2007, 03:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Found out the iceman glitch.

It seems as though the ultimate was replaced with a retarded skill that teleports you towards the guy your shooting like at a 80% rate.

It's not the ultimate. It's the armor skill. I have no points in the ultimate, and when I had 2 or 3 in armor, I started teleporting around.

Also I'm kinda letting you guys run with the ball here. Make suggestions about what you think certain beta races should have for ultimate. make them feasable and maybe check out www.wc3source.com for other races ultimates that we could add.

Well of course iceman should have flying with the ultimate. (because in the shows he uses the ice to go into high places)

Torch is alright too with a teleport and fast cooldown but obviously both torch and iceman are pretty strong and need a higher level.

As we obviously know the healer is pretty much screwed up. Maybe remove?

Suggestion for the Nova

The beacon lats for 1 round and I think that's pretty fair since nova doesnt get speed, longjump, extra dmg (just the 8 dmg slap) or any other good offensive abilities. This is just a suggestion, but if it's possible can we limit the beacon to 10 sec and add something like extra speed, or invisibility to it? I think that'll be more fair. (It took me 2ce as long to lvl up nova then it was to lvl blood mage and i lost about .5 kdr ratio) This is just a suggestion, admins think bout it?

the shopmenu item "Helm of Excellence" is not working, i was playing priestess of the moon so i had 160 hp(over the 125 hp it tells you in shopinfo that it needs to work) and i was still able to be headshot.

I don't know about the healer. There never seems to be a time when the race user gets HP. The only time someone gets HP is if i attack the enemy team.

So heres my suggestion:

1. We used to have a race where this green chain appears at a certain distance and will increase my teams hp until a certain point. We could do that with the ultimate and make it last for a few sec.

2. Poison is fine

3. Create serpent wards that will heal whoever is near it (in the healers team of course) with the "ability" skill

All this would be fair if someone would put a limit on how much they can heal (until 160 hp, 190, etc. you decide)

Big Jester Glitch... If you die right during when your summoning someone (or during and the weapons weren't changed for knives yet) for a jester dual everyone gets permanently frozen

Healer Report:

Overpowered health wise Ultimate unfair

Here's what I think we should do:

1. Make it so there is no cool down for ultimate BUT make it so that you can use it 1 or 2 times a round

2. Make Cool down 3/4th of the round time

(I prefer the 1st one but admins choice)

Also the Wards or what ever isn't working replace that with something else like speed and name it "Steroids" or "Adrenaline"

Zeus lightning is bugged when kills someone

1. Says they killed by their teammate

2. says they suicided

3. says they were killed by my teammate

Lich is alright for now

Cowboy's Lasso is R-I-G-G-E-D

Triceratops can't do anything (basically cannon fodder)

Sniper... is iffy but alright

I say take out triceratops

Also fix sharpshooter just found out you can auto buy and get like an m4, ak etc. Another problem with sharpshooter is that it drops the deagle you summoned.......You have to make a rush for it so noone else would take it and that's pretty gay

Sign in to follow this