Sign in to follow this  
CaptainDell

Donation

Druad told me that UV needed 30 bucks for the website or something and was told that I would get admin if I did. Well, I donated 30 bucks and don't care if I get admin. I donated for the simple fact that I like your server.

Seb

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (*FK_EA* Seb @ Aug 11 2007, 01:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Druad told me that UV needed 30 bucks for the website or something and was told that I would get admin if I did. Well, I donated 30 bucks and don't care if I get admin. I donated for the simple fact that I like your server.

Seb

Ye thx a lot.. smile.gif

And still my name is Dread.. blink.gif

Guest Phoenix2

Thanks dude, it's mighty appreciated happy.gif

What's your Xfire username? (if you have one) I can definitely hook you up with some admin powers.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Phoenix2 @ Aug 11 2007, 03:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Thanks dude, it's mighty appreciated happy.gif

What's your Xfire username? (if you have one) I can definitely hook you up with some admin powers.

I used to have Xfire but I didn't use it a lot so I ended up uninstalling it. But, I'll re-install it.

Xfire is: Sebesto

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (*FK_EA* Seb @ Aug 11 2007, 11:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I used to have Xfire but I didn't use it a lot so I ended up uninstalling it. But, I'll re-install it.

Xfire is: Sebesto

Re-install completed. Added ya to friends Pheonix smile.gif

Sign in to follow this