Sign in to follow this  
Legend

Quake sounds brought back?

I've been hearing a few people saying they miss having sounds such as "HEADSHOT" and "RAMPAGE" sounds in the server will they be coming back into the server anytime soon?

Possibly in the future, as the clan is quite busy setting up and getting the servers running bug free, but I would assume that in the near future when the servers are set up and have a stable population, that it'd wouldn't be much to have some quake sounds, unless it interfered with the operations of Sourcemod or sourcebans, I don't know why that would happen, its just a thought

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mind╥Spring @ Apr 30 2009, 10:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

That I think might something that could be brought back.

I'd like to see if possible.

Quake Sounds

Bounty

Most Destructive Player

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LinK @ May 1 2009, 12:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Everything was working tonight on cs_assault when i was on. Thanks alot. I love hearing HEADSHOT>

Hell yea!

Thank you Oreo.

I've been playing tonight both mods seem to work just fine

:D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Legend @ May 2 2009, 04:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Yea everything is working great Oreo thanks :D

I think I was one of those people that missed it. I like the option to enable/disable.

I prefer the Female Quake Sounds. I love it when someone gets a "Holy Shit" lol.

Without the sounds...it's just CS:S...without Quake sounds.... :D:rolleyes: :rolleyes: