Sign in to follow this  
Icop

KILLZONE 2 IS HERE FUCK YAA

KILLZONE 2 IS HERE FUCK YAAKILLZONE 2 IS HERE FUCK YAA

KILLZONE 2 IS HERE FUCK YAAKILLZONE 2 IS HERE FUCK YAAKILLZONE 2 IS HERE FUCK YAA

KILLZONE 2 IS HERE FUCK YAAKILLZONE 2 IS HERE FUCK YAAKILLZONE 2 IS HERE FUCK YAA

MY PSN ID: Nerosix

add me, although my online is not working for this game atm. fucking servers are getting raped. to be fixed soon according to the Producer of the game =]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Poon @ Mar 16 2009, 08:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Indeed bad choice this game is fucking amazing, First week of playing Im already general and in top 6%, just fucking amazing, I made a clan for it too, anyone interested in joining check it out:

Wake and Bake [w'|3]

Fucking applied. I'll let you screen me or whatever after I figure out what the fuck I'm doing.

dude everyone in uv needs to get a ps3 and killzone

im fucking addicted and ive found 2 glitches allready

guarantee no one knows them

owned it for a week and i can get out of a map and get inside of one haha

dumb luck and climbing everything

clay whats your name ill add you

mines chiefnherb

like i told my ps3 owning friend, the only way i would ever waste money on a ps3 is if they have a good shooter, (OR ANY GOOD GAME BESIDES MG4) and if this turns out to be that, then i guess im getting a ps3 to add to my 2 360's. (ones a dev kit)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mortifer Fain @ Mar 18 2009, 05:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

like i told my ps3 owning friend, the only way i would ever waste money on a ps3 is if they have a good shooter, (OR ANY GOOD GAME BESIDES MG4) and if this turns out to be that, then i guess im getting a ps3 to add to my 2 360's. (ones a dev kit)

i might be getting a ps3 soon because of wanting a blue ray player,

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mortifer Fain @ Mar 18 2009, 04:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

you are whats so wrong about gaming

spending money on a console is never a waste, its called an investment you fanboy, and for what practical reason would you need a 360 AND a dev kit?

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fohacidal @ Mar 18 2009, 05:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

you are whats so wrong about gaming

spending money on a console is never a waste, its called an investment you fanboy, and for what practical reason would you need a 360 AND a dev kit?

Hmm... Pretty sure I wasted my money when I bought my Gamecube, when I bought my PSP, and when I bought a second PS2 (first one broke- wasn't worth a second one, though at the time I felt it was). If a game console is an investment to you, you need to get your priorities checked.

1) He has 2 360's.

2) One is his own.

3) One is a devkit, which I'm sure he got for working at Bungie.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr Clickerson @ Mar 18 2009, 06:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Hmm... Pretty sure I wasted my money when I bought my Gamecube, when I bought my PSP, and when I bought a second PS2 (first one broke- wasn't worth a second one, though at the time I felt it was). If a game console is an investment to you, you need to get your priorities checked.

1) He has 2 360's.

2) One is his own.

your right about the dev kit

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr Clickerson @ Mar 18 2009, 05:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

1) He has 2 360's.

2) One is his own.

I know the dev kit is another 360 but if he worked at bungie why the hell get another 360

And no, you didnt waste money zeus, you invested in a gamecube, and you lost your money, it was a failed investment because you didnt achieve what you were hoping to expect. Possibly the same with your PSP. And if your PS2 broke you couldve gotten it fixed, it was another investment which fell short of expectations.

What you fail to understand is buying a console isnt about throwing away money. Several hundred dollars go into every purchase, and like stocks it is an investment, as such is the case with any big purchase. You put your money in and hope for the value of said purchase to be worth it in the long run. To say buying a console is a waste of money is only indicative of a way of thinking that derives itself solely from fanboyism or ignorance or because your trying to troll someone.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fohacidal @ Mar 18 2009, 06:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I know the dev kit is another 360 but if he worked at bungie why the hell get another 360

And no, you didnt waste money zeus, you invested in a gamecube, and you lost your money, it was a failed investment because you didnt achieve what you were hoping to expect. Possibly the same with your PSP. And if your PS2 broke you couldve gotten it fixed, it was another investment which fell short of expectations.

What you fail to understand is buying a console isnt about throwing away money. Several hundred dollars go into every purchase, and like stocks it is an investment, as such is the case with any big purchase. You put your money in and hope for the value of said purchase to be worth it in the long run. To say buying a console is a waste of money is only indicative of a way of thinking that derives itself solely from fanboyism or ignorance or because your trying to troll someone.

Why get another? Easy answer... DEV KIT. DEV KIT. DEV KIT. DEV KIT. Do I need to repeat it moar 4 u pl0x?

Video game consoles don't hold value like stocks, houses, or cars, man- they aren't investments, they're leisurely purchases that you end up enjoying or regretting. An investment is a purchase made in the hopes of a profitable return. Satisfaction =/= money (profit), therefore, not an investment.

I never have, and never will purchase any video game console with the expectation or aspiration of a wealthy return when I get rid of it. The Gamecube had only a few good games. The PS2 I loved, but it broke so many times, and I spent so much having Sony repair it (under warranty) that I decided to just get a new one. Not worth it considering I had been burnt out on the games. The PSP had no games until quite a while after I sold it- at least ones that I would seriously enjoy.

OHHH! TROLLING?! TROLLING?! WHAT ABOUT WHEN YOU STRAIGHT UP CALLED MORTIFER A FANBOY AND TOLD HIM THAT HE'S "WHATS WRONG WITH GAMING" FOR NO FUCKING REASON?! HE MADE A VERY CLEAR AND HONEST STATEMENT, AND MADE IT CLEAR HE WOULD CONSIDER A PS3 IF KZ2 WAS WHAT IT WAS CLAIMED TO BE. YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME, FOH- LOOK BACK AT WHAT YOU POSTED YOU FUCKING HYPOCRITE.

until more better games comeout (or atleast ones i like lul) ill buy a ps3. im satisfied with my 360 for now its stolen probley 1000hours - 1500 hours of my life

But if i dont need a ps3 right now might as well wait until that day and a few price cuts

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr Clickerson @ Mar 18 2009, 06:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Why get another? Easy answer... DEV KIT. DEV KIT. DEV KIT. DEV KIT. Do I need to repeat it moar 4 u pl0x?

Video game consoles don't hold value like stocks, houses, or cars, man- they aren't investments, they're leisurely purchases that you end up enjoying or regretting. An investment is a purchase made in the hopes of a profitable return. Satisfaction =/= money (profit), therefore, not an investment.

I never have, and never will purchase any video game console with the expectation or aspiration of a wealthy return when I get rid of it. The Gamecube had only a few good games. The PS2 I loved, but it broke so many times, and I spent so much having Sony repair it (under warranty) that I decided to just get a new one. Not worth it considering I had been burnt out on the games. The PSP had no games until quite a while after I sold it- at least ones that I would seriously enjoy.

OHHH! TROLLING?! TROLLING?! WHAT ABOUT WHEN YOU STRAIGHT UP CALLED MORTIFER A FANBOY AND TOLD HIM THAT HE'S "WHATS WRONG WITH GAMING" FOR NO FUCKING REASON?! HE MADE A VERY CLEAR AND HONEST STATEMENT, AND MADE IT CLEAR HE WOULD CONSIDER A PS3 IF KZ2 WAS WHAT IT WAS CLAIMED TO BE. YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME, FOH- LOOK BACK AT WHAT YOU POSTED YOU FUCKING HYPOCRITE.

I seriously cant tell if youve forgotten the enjoyment of arguing with me for the sake of arguing. I WANT THE OLD ZEUS BACK, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH HIM?!

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mayhim @ Mar 18 2009, 09:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

please clarify...

indeed, sos you made no sense