Sign in to follow this  
Madbagel

Your favorite childhood cartoon!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DJKVesper @ Jan 21 2009, 05:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I was raised on the old Tom and Jerry.

That was awesome.

ftw, rockos modern life is amazing as well.. and if you dont know mighty mouse you need to GTFO , or look it up :P

a lot of the good tv shows they dont play any more, its kind of depressing...(pinky and the brain was the SHIT!)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Contract_Killer @ Jan 21 2009, 06:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Anyone remember Zoids?

zoids.jpg

oh shit zoids i remember watching that...it had like the liger right?!

if not then another show like that...robots were the shit. lol

I'mma blow minds on this one.

>.>

M.A.S.K. I dunno I loved that show. Something about a Semi Truck that can drop its exhausts and all of a sudden has forward aiming rail cannons.

<div><object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQdgbs0IUDg&"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQdgbs0IUDg&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" /></embed></object></div>

That intro theme is awesome and also reminds me of one I can't believe hasn't been mentioned.

TRANSFORMERS - The 1986 movie technically counts as a cartoon. :3

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Contract_Killer @ Jan 21 2009, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Anyone remember Zoids?

zoids.jpg

I was just going to post that show haha.

I was buttwhipped if I didnt see that show when I got home from school.

My favorite zoid was that blue one the girl had. That like planted itself and auto locked and launched like 100 rockets at once.

Haha, a while back me and a couple friends were playing that game for the Gamecube (Zoids), but then a couple got mad at each other and one kicked the other one out of his house, so he took his shirt... I still don't know if he got it back or not. I don't think he did lol.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Succulent Meats @ Jan 21 2009, 07:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I was just going to post that show haha.

I was buttwhipped if I didnt see that show when I got home from school.

My favorite zoid was that blue one the girl had. That like planted itself and auto locked and launched like 100 rockets at once.

I fucking loved the liger, that bobcat also, but my favorite was that raptor that planted its claws and had a sniper for a tail. :D

I've also added some sites where you can watch every episode of the desired show, but sadly I can't find very many. So far all I have is Family Guy, Futurama, and South Park. If you have any links that are free please post them here!

Doug.

that show was the shit. period.

and zoids was fuckin awesome, the first season anyways....it got dumb after they switched all the characters, it seemed to me they changed the show completely after the 1st season